donderdag 28 april 2016

Smile (you make my heart smile)

 
Here is my new mixed media layout 'Smile' (you make my heart smile).
 
I was inspired by, and entering the following challenges:
 
 
 

 
 
Word inspiration: Escape
If I think of the word escape, I think of the laughter of my daughter.
Her smile is the only thing that makes me forget about the hard times life can give you sometimes....
Her smile creates an 'escape' to a place  where I only can be in that moment....
I am blessed to have such a wonderful little miracle in my life...
 
Creative challenge: Mood photo
I just loved this photo... Those colors are so very rich and gorgeous, I really love blue, purple and turqouise. The white tree inspired me to use white elements on my page.
I focused on the right half of the mood photo, for inspiration for this layout.
 
I used the sketch from Prima BAP for my composition.
 



 
Prima products used:
 
Finnabair:
Art basics light paste
Art basics 3D gloss gel
Art ingredients mica powder purple
Art ingredients mica powder teal
Art ingredients mica powder deep water
Art ingredients mica powder green opal magic
Art ingredients glass beads cobalt blue
Elementals stencil grungy grid
 
And:
French riviera flowers item #586225
Say it in Crystals item #551520
Prima dies victorian lace
Prima wire thread
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 

24 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat is-ie gaaf geworden! Hele mooie kleuren en een prachtig geheel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een heerlijke kleurencombo, prachtig
    ook een leuke foto

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Absolutely gorgeous layout, elegant and beautiful !! Thank you for joining us at More than Words !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow wow wow Sanderijn, you have totally rocked our challenge. I just saw this over in Instagram and I immediately knew you had taken the MTW challenge and when I read it, I was correct. JUst shows how's perfectly you have re created our mood photo. brilliant game on our challenge. THanks for playing along with us at More Thn Words. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Di, you truly blow me away with these lovely words and I totally get emotional from it.... Thank you, for all your support and your always amazing sweetness Xxx

      Verwijderen
  5. Absolutely brilliant Sanderijn! Perfect interpretation of our mood photo! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow wow wow! Just awesome! Thank you for your participation to more than words challenge sanderjin!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. yet another truly sensational project! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Sanderijn, you always wow me with your creations and this one is no exception! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. WOWZERS Sandy!!! Your layout is INCREDIBLE.. Thank YOU for joining in over @ More Than Words this month... x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Stunning layout! Love the background work and the photo is fabulous! All the best from MTW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. ooooh hier wordt je toch helemaal vrolijk van wat een layout zeg. Er is ook weer van alles op te zien zo prachtig en die foto ja wat moet ik daar nou op zeggen. Wat een topper.
    al met al gewoon top. hele fijne moederdag geniet er maar lekker van fijn weekend verder doeggg

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh Sandi, this is magical. The composition is spectacular and you have mastered those crazy good techniques.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen